When personal development legend Jim Rohn passed away in 2009, he left an incredible gift: his encouraging, uplifting messages and inspiring, thought-provoking quotes, beloved by millions and shared throughout the world to this day.
Jim Rohn with 10 of his most beloved quotes:
1. “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.”
2. “The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not a bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.”
3. “We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.”
4. “Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely.”
5. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
6. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
7. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
8. “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.”
9. “Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high.”
10. “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.”
- Our Products
- Health Digest
HABIT 1 : BE PROACTIVE
|Your life doesn't just "happen." Whether you know it or not, it is carefully designed by you. The choices, after all, are yours. You choose happiness. You choose sadness. You choose decisiveness. You choose ambivalence. You choose success. You choose failure. You choose courage. You choose fear. Just remember that every moment, every situation, provides a new choice. And in doing so, it gives you a perfect opportunity to do things differently to produce more positive results.|
Have You Heard of the “40 Year Plan”?
Go to school. Get a good education. Get a good paying job. Work for the same company for 40 years. Retire with a gold watch and a pension and enjoy your golden years. Sounds great! There’s just one problem:
Having a JOB (Just Over Broke) and trading time for money, referred to as “The 40 Year Plan”, does not work. In fact, It never has worked. At the age of 60, after working 30 years plus for someone else, out of every 100 people,
Who wants to be Inspired ,Motivated Challenged, Open Minded, To do what it takes to build your own business, Personal Development
Lifetime Opportunity with a Business Vehicle that is part of the Health industry ,Where are the Jobs Going??? Good Question that,
Who wants Health, Wealth and Happiness. The Leverage is on the process You need to have Vision, What is the New Economy???
International Company who is engaged in Social Marketing , What Happened No Pension , The world is changing -Don’t be left behind!!!
Who wants to be involved in a Multi level Marketing Business, Where do you see yourself , in 1,5,10,15,20,30 years Did you know most people
work for some else and hardly end up with nothing going through life , Life is a Journey -to make decisions , Right or wrong , what ever it is ,its your Journey
All I can do is offer an opportunity , Are you interested?
Opportunity knocks its so simple...